Phage display is a powerful tool that can be used to select binding partners from complex libraries. This technology takes advantage of the direct link between phage-displayed peptides or proteins, and the nucleic acids that encode them. Among the enormous diversity of peptide or protein variants displayed in a phage library (109-1010), those with high affinity and specificity to the target are isolated through iterative rounds of affinity selection. Finally, the sequence of the positive binder variants is determined by sequencing the gene that codes for the displayed peptides or proteins.
Building on over 20 years of established expertise in the field, we can advance your project using our in-house peptide and antibody libraries. We can also draw on our experience to construct custom libraries, and design selection and screening strategies best suited to your specific project. Our collaborative approach, and our broad scientific expertise in phage display, drive your project from phage libraries through to downstream production, characterization, and development of the isolated appropriate biologic, meeting all the requirements of your project.
Peptide Phage display
Our phage display peptide libraries are a collection of high-complexity libraries (109) in both linear and Cys-constrained formats. They also include conformational peptide libraries to support any requirement.
- In-house libraries:
- Linear and Cys-constrained random peptide libraries in M13 pVIII- and pIII-display formats
- Linear and Cys-constrained conformational HC-CDR3-based peptide libraries in M13 pVIII- and pIII-display formats
- Selection and screening design based on specific project requirements
- Recombinant proteins, on/in cells, in vivo
- Screening by single clone analysis and/or NGS
- Binding and/or functional assays
- Peptide synthesis and characterization of affinity, specificity, activity
- Chemical SAR and modification to gain in vivo stability
- DMPK and in vivo studies
Antibody Phage display
Phage Display single chain antibody library rapidly delivers human antibody hits and provides therapeutic leads faster than any other method.
IRBM Antibody Library (IAL) is a fully human phage display library comprised of over 50 billion unique fully human antibodies, with the diversity and design to deliver therapeutic leads against all types of antigen, including difficult targets.