November 11th, 2022 Position: Legal Specialist – IRBM, Legal & Program Management Unit – Ref.…
October 28th, 2021
POSITION: ACCOUNTING & FINANCE SPECIALIST AT IRBM, FINANCE & PURCHASING UNIT – REF. 171 B
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides, and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy and provides several integrated pre-clinical laboratory services across the entire drug discovery process, ranging from target validation to clinical candidate molecule selection. The company operates through collaborations with several Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease indications. IRBM mission committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
The person we are looking for to be part of the Finance, Purchasing & Management Control team, to support the accounting activities up to the drafting of the Financial Statement, periodic and annual, of the Company and the Group.
- Support the cycle registrations (active/passive) related to purchase and sale orders and log into accounting system;
- Account recording of analytical data related to orders and cost centres for KPI reports;
- Management of deadlines and tax obligations (eg VAT settlement, Esterometro, intrastat, tax deductions, etc.);
- Account records such as cash registers, expense notes, personnel and others;
- Register A/R invoices ensuring contractual compliance and accounting records;
- Support in the accounting management of investments;
- Participation in the updating of business processes and procedures;
- Support the preparation of periodic statutory and fiscal aspects closures;
- Support to the management control department and to the purchasing department.
- Assist the management with cash flow entries, budgeting and forecasting.
- Understand multi-national State TAX accounts issues.
- Opportunity to deal with complex accounting and financial issues.
- Master’s degree with economics focus;
- In-depth knowledge of the principles governing general accounting and taxation, financial statements (both statutory and fiscal);
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in structured business contexts of mid size companies;
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English;
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office package with particular focus of ERP logic;
- Previous use of Microsoft Navision and PowerBi systems is an advantage;
- Experience with consolidated financial statements is considered a plus.
Result orientation, organizational and planning skills, interpersonal, communication skills, flexibility and teamwork as well as autonomous tasks complete the profile.