October 27th, 2021 POSITION: JR PURCHASING / BUYER SPECIALIST AT IRBM, FINANCE & PURCHASING UNIT…
Position: CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR REF. 157 A
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy. The company collaborates with a number of Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in the R&D field of a range of disease indications. IRBM is committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
IRBM is seeking a qualified and highly motivated Contract Administrator to join the Project Management group. In this position the candidate will work within a cross disciplinary team to support the negotiation of contract and business partnerships, in addition to control, monitor, prepare and review different company’s contracts, including purchases, sales and master agreements in the complex scenario of the R&D.
- Provide support in negotiating contract terms with internal and external business partners;
- Monitor business relation analysing critical issues to anticipate and reduce potential risks;
- Review and negotiate contracts in compliance with Company’s guidelines;
- Provide legal knowledges in the preparation of quotations and other commercial agreements;
- Ensure that the staff members understand and comply with contract terms;
- Control and analyse potential risks of contract terms and propose actions;
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested key person;
- Obtain contract related information from different staff members;
- Ensure strong understanding of confidentiality information and related treatments;
- Control and ensure that all conditions described on contracts are respected;
- Organize and maintain highest standard to ensure both digital and hard copies of records;
- Liaise between internal and external parties to maximize Company’s benefits;
- Create strong efficacy developing procedures for contracts management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, laws or economics. Master degree or additional certifications, is a plus.
- Five+ years of work experience in a company with a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Italian and English;
- Strong IT skills, with advanced competence in use of Microsoft Office suites (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Knowledge of Navision and Salesforce is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of framework for international agreements and negotiating models
- Additional skills might include sound understanding of the intellectual property, knowledge of the R&D scientific sector.
- Proven skills to be curious and up-dated with legislative changes
The position will be based at IRBM’s headquarters in Pomezia (Rome), Italy.