June 10th, 2022 Position: Junior Research Scientist - IRBM, Peptide Chemistry Unit - Ref. 176…
September 23rd, 2021
Position: Administrative Assistant at IRBM, Administration Unit – Ref. 170 A
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides, and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy and provides several integrated pre-clinical laboratory services across the entire drug discovery process, ranging from target validation to clinical candidate molecule selection. The company operates through collaborations with several Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease indications. IRBM mission committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
We have an opening for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join the Company and support our business and scientific efforts. The selected candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary team as a liaison between the administrative and scientific teams.
She/he will support the company by performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. His/her duties include providing support and assisting in the daily office needs and general administrative activities.
The successful candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize the work and daily activities using tools as MS Excel and Office.
She/he will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A collaborative attitude and ability to multitask are essential for this position. Candidates with prior experience in this field will be given priority. While experience in the above skills is preferred, applicants with related skills set are encouraged to apply.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation;
- filtering phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- translating full documents, emails and promotional material to and from English;
- dealing with incoming e-mail and regular mail;
- taking dictation.
- exceptional written and oral communication skills both Italian and English;
- excellent word processing and good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours when necessary to meet deadlines;
- discretion and an understanding of confidential issues
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred;
- At least 2+ years’ experience in the same role.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Bilingual (English and Italian mother tongue);