June 10th, 2022 Position: Junior Research Scientist - IRBM, Peptide Chemistry Unit - Ref. 176…
October 28th, 2021
POSITION: CONTROLLER / FINANCE & CONTROL SPECIALIST AT IRBM, FINANCE & PURCHASING UNIT – REF. 171 A
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides, and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy and provides several integrated pre-clinical laboratory services across the entire drug discovery process, ranging from target validation to clinical candidate molecule selection. The company operates through collaborations with several Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease indications. IRBM mission committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
The person we are looking for the Finance, Purchasing & Management Control team will support the duties related to improve the Company’s financial performance evaluating and analysing financial performances and their compliance with budget through the periodical preparation of reports and KPIs analysis for the Company and the Group.
The person will support the management in evaluating and managing risks, publishing financial statements, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure and forecasting costs and revenues,.
- Provide periodical Reports in analytical and timely manner with the identification of KPIs, budget allocation with related performance and deviations;
- Analise and update business processes and SOP to actively participate to the reporting evolution;
- Monitor internal controls and orders with dynamics costs allocation and indirect costs of structure;
- Analyse and implement the inventory with the relative industrial accounting
- Support the management decision process providing investment, capex and ROI analysis;
- Elaborate the economic-financial forecast being part of the preparation of the business plan;
- Participate to the preparation of the Financial Statements and Consolidated Financial Statements reports;
- Participate to periodical audit process
- Support the administration, accounting and purchasing department.
- Master’s degree in economics;
- Knowledge of cost accounting, budgeting processes and financial statements rules;
- Excellent analytical Skills and experiences;
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar role in structured business contexts of mid size companies;
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English;
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office package with particular focus of ERP logic;
- Great communication skills both in speaking than in presenting;
- Previous use of Microsoft Navision and PowerBi systems is an advantage;
- Experience with consolidated financial statements is considered a plus.
Result orientation, self-motivation, focus on organization and planning together with flexibility, teamwork and autonomous tasks oriented skills will be evaluated as positive elements.