October 28th, 2021 POSITION: ACCOUNTING & FINANCE SPECIALIST AT IRBM, FINANCE & PURCHASING UNIT –…
October 27th, 2021
POSITION: JR PURCHASING / BUYER SPECIALIST AT IRBM, FINANCE & PURCHASING UNIT – REF. N 172 A
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides, and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy and provides several integrated pre-clinical laboratory services across the entire drug discovery process, ranging from target validation to clinical candidate molecule selection. The company operates through collaborations with several Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease indications. IRBM mission committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
The person we are looking for to be part of our Finance, Purchasing & Management Control team, he/she will support the internal and external duties related to the procurement process of goods and services and will support the management providing performance analysis of reports and KPIs for the Company and the Group.
The person will support the Finance, Purchasing & Management Control team participating to the accounting and forecasting process.
- Negotiate, research, identification and management of new and old suppliers;
- Liaise with the internal project team and providers to develop strong relation and resolve financial related issues;
- Evaluate products, services and suppliers;
- Analyse data, documentation and performance of suppliers;
- Prepare proposals, request quotes, and negotiate purchase terms and conditions;
- Analise and monitor of budget, consume and internal orders;
- Analyse demand trends to support the management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
- Monitor of contract expirations and terms;
- Manage requests and order confirmations;
- Bachelor’s degree in business/engineering disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, in medium complex and structured company contexts;
- Understanding of the negotiation rules;
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English;
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office package with particular focus of ERP logic;
- Great communication skills both in speaking and in presenting;
- Previous use of Microsoft Navision and PowerBi systems is an advantage;
- Experience with consolidated financial statements is considered a plus.
Result orientation, strong organization and planning competencies are a must together with interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, flexibility and teamwork skills complete the profile.