IRBM is an innovative contract research organization working across all aspects of drug discovery and…
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic entities, including small molecules, peptides and monoclonal antibodies. IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome), Italy and provides several integrated pre-clinical laboratory services across the entire drug discovery process, ranging from target validation to clinical candidate molecule selection. The company operates through collaborations with a number of Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs, research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease. IRBM’s areas mission is committed to the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents that can help fight and cure diseases.
We have an opening for a highly motivated candidate in our Compound Management facility. The candidate will be required to manage and deliver compounds and assay ready plates to our scientists. He/she will learn and use liquid handling and automated robotic equipments to cherry pick and dispense compounds into tube and plates. Manage/update the information in the database.
A collaborative attitude and ability to work under pressure are essential. Possession of an enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards learning is also a must.
This position reports to Principal Associate responsible for Compound Management.
- Working under the direction of our team leader, receive and process all compound samples from internal and external sources to be added to the compound inventory, including packaging/unpackaging, labelling, sorting, and proper storage
- Manages, maintains, processes to dispense all compound requests to support drug discovery programs
- Establish productive working relationships with all team members
- Maintain high laboratory standards with regard to quality and safety
- Proven experience in compound management or sample management
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Working knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Good team player.
Bachelor’s degree in science or a related discipline with at least 2+ years of relevant research experience.