May 18th, 2023 Human Resources Generalist – Human Resources Unit – Ref. 184 B IRBM…
Legal Specialist – IRBM, Legal & Program Management Unit – Ref. 182 A
November 11th, 2022
Position: Legal Specialist – IRBM, Legal & Program Management Unit – Ref. 182 A
IRBM is an innovative contract research organization working across all aspects of drug discovery and early development for different modalities – small molecules, peptides, RNAs and antibodies. We foster collaborations with organizations from the pharmaceutical, biotech and academic sectors to accelerate drug discovery from target validation and hit identification to candidate nomination. Our 200 plus-strong, multidisciplinary teamwork at a state-of-the-art R&D facility near Rome where projects are carried out “under one roof” enabling rapid cycle times and close integration of the scientific teams. IRBM’s scientists have discovered several drugs that are on the market, and more than 25 compounds have gone into clinical testing. The company was founded in 2010, as a spin-off from Merck & Co. Now in our 12th year as an independent research organisation, we have laid the foundations to become a global centre for excellence in all aspects of drug discovery and early development
IRBM is looking for a highly motivated Legal Specialist to join the Legal team based in Pomezia. The individual will provide legal expertise on the drafting, negotiation and implementation of a wide range of commercial agreements and legal documents, providing a pragmatic legal advice to all business functions.
- Drafting and review of national and international commercial agreements (contracts with customers, suppliers, consultants, subcontractors, third parties in general) and other legal documents;
- Providing support in D.Lgs. 231/2001, privacy/GDPR, and other regulatory matters;
- Supporting corporate and business development matters;
- Liaising with external counsels if required.
- Extreme accuracy and unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of the role;
- Proactive attitude in researching and resolving problems/issues;
- Collaborative mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight timescales;
- Attention to detail with accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel.
- Previous experience of 3/5 years within a major law firm and/or within the legal office of a multinational company, preferably in healthcare;
- Good knowledge of IP, commercial, contract and privacy law.