IRBM is currently looking for a resource to be included in the Site Services Department. Under the direct coordination of the Site Services Supervisor, he/she will be involved in the following activities...
IRBM is a drug discovery and development company with a track record of success in accelerating and executing the translation of novel discoveries into clinically relevant therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, peptides and monoclonal antibodies.
IRBM Group has also a GMP – certified Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, ADVENT. Advent is authorized to produce investigational medicinal products by the Italian National Regulatory Authority (AIFA) and is compliant with the FDA and EMA regulatory guidelines.
IRBM is headquartered in Pomezia (Rome) and the company operates through collaborations with a number of Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs as well as research institutes and non-profit foundations working in a range of disease indications.
IRBM is currently looking for a resource to be included in the Engineering, Maintenance and Technical Services Department. Under the direct coordination of the Unit Manager, he/she will be involved in the following activities:
- New and strategic projects to support Site growth;
- Develop Energy metering system, standardize Energy reports, propose and implement Energy savings projects;
- Maintain and upgrade engineering & maintenance documentation of the plants / Site (drawings, datasheet, technical specifications, manuals etc.);
- Develop EHS culture through improvement projects and supporting internal \ external audit preparation;
- Support Department Manager in GMP activities for Advent, including Customer and Regulatory inspections;
- Prepare technical and user requirement specifications for assigned projects;
- Prepare project’s drawings;
- Issue project’s plan;
- Monitor costs and changes;
- Issue periodical projects report;
- Review project’s documents and drawings;
- Supervise the project’s execution activities, coordinating Contractors and external resources;
- Review and archive engineering documentation;
- Guarantee maintenance handover;
- Analyze present Energy consumption, prepare and monthly update Energy reports, calculating KPI.
Competencies and skills:
- Flexibility and adaptability features;
- Results-driven personality with high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence;
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects and tasks, with attention to details;
- Problem solving;
- Proactive approach and team building spirit;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Engineering degree (mechanical, mechatronic, energy, chemical or electrical) with final mark not less than 105/110;
- Good knowledge (written and spoken) of the English language (which will be verified through hoc tests and interviews during the selection);
- Good knowledge of Autocad;
- Autonomy with the main applications of the MS Office ™ package (Outlook ™; Excel ™; PowerPoint ™; Word ™);
- Minimum experience of 1 – 2 years in the sector will be a plus.