More than one third of IRBM’s partnerships have been integrated programs for both small molecules, peptides and antibodies, combining biology, chemistry, ADME and in vivo studies. Such projects benefit enormously from the tightly knit scientific disciplines located “under one roof” in a state-of-the-art facility near Rome. Key factors for integrated project success are speed, efficiency and high-quality science. IRBM can provide you with the right scientific team that can provide these attributes by executing an iterative, interdisciplinary approach which is robust, agile and efficient.
How your project benefits from working with IRBM
- Broad, industrial experience and a strong scientific foundation in translational research with different therapeutic modalities and targets
- Proven, integrated expertise and know-how spanning from target validation, hit identification, hit to lead, lead optimization and candidate selection
- Reduced cycle times and faster program progression due to seamless transitions between highly integrated disciplines
- A single point of contact for your drug discovery program, reducing complexity and the resources needed to manage the project
- Innovative scientific advice and insights from a team of passionate experts
- A flexible approach to drug discovery to increase the chances of your project’s success and achieve a higher-quality drug candidate with well-optimized properties,
- Strong support for IP analyses and protection
- Unique, proprietary libraries (small molecules and phage display of peptides and mAbs)
Your project is in safe hands
With 4 drugs on the market and over 25 candidates delivered, our scientific team understands that each integrated discovery project is unique. We adapt to each challenge by delivering customized, multidisciplinary solutions, defining project goals and candidate requirements together with our clients. As many of the studies are exploratory in nature, IRBM often uses its strong scientific foundation to develop completely novel methods and experimental set-ups. We execute the project by leveraging our team’s problem-solving capabilities and scientific know-how, to deliver superior drug candidates in a compressed time frame and in a cost-effective manner.
Whatever your needs, our team can support your research, accelerate your integrated drug discovery programs and deliver high-quality candidates to enter the clinic, leaving you free to focus on what comes next.